3D printing technology can provide a lot of convenience in sculpture production, and it has several advantages over traditional sculpture.
1. Short iteration cycle and rapid prototyping;
2. The use of machine printing, more labor saving, no need to manually turn;
3. More environmentally friendly, mostly using non-toxic, organic, low-carbon, green recyclable materials;
4. Save materials, use the superposition method to make, reduce waste;
5. The pollution is little, will not like the traditional sculpture to produce the massive dust or the sculpture garbage;
6. The size is more accurate, according to the size required for printing, and its printing accuracy can be calculated in microns;
7. The process is more simple, only need computer modeling, or will have the object to scan can be unlimited printing, and then print out assembly.